Monday, July 13, 2009

Web & Graphic Design Resources

I've been bookmarking links from various pros through Twitter. Follow, RSS or visit the sites below if you are interested in front end web development, back end development, CSS, web 2.0, graphic design, tutorials and other design resources. I have hundreds of specific links and will try to post them here, but for now, here are some links (in no particular order):


I should've categorized these but each each site has so many specific topics. Basically every site has a lot of the topics you may be looking for. If you have a link you'd like to share, let me know, I'll post them here. Thanks to the pros (and more counting) I've followed http://twitter.com/petridesign I'm able to share the design love with you.

No comments:

Post a Comment